Chief Financial Officer (f/m/d)
Our client is a successful, growing FinTech company focused on working capital financing for SMEs, startups and freelancers in the European market. With its service, the company creates liquidity and freedom for the business development of freelancers and SMEs by bridging payment terms.
As a result of further growth, the company is looking for a CFO (f/m/d), who will accompany and actively shape the next expansion and growth phases.
The tasks of the future CFO (f/m/d) are as followed:
- Responsibility for the departments:
- Budgeting / Controlling
- Collections (bills outstanding, KAM etc.)
- Strategic (and tactical operational) responsibility in the areas of all finance-related topics
- Management responsibility (C-level)
- Capital Raising for equity and debt (e.g. refinancing the loan book)
- First contact for the Investors of the company
- Project responsibility for the planned introduction of an ERP system
040 – 182 905 40